Beautiful Days of Summer


It has been way to long since I updated something here and for that I apologize. It has been a crazy summer, long and a bit drawn out, but here we are nearing the end. As fall approaches I have wrapped up one of my big projects this summer. A simple website and lots of photo work for client and friend Wade Jones at Greenstreet Landscapes here in Tulsa.

Wade's work has an unbelievable feel to it. Anytime I walk into one of his projects I can instantly feel his touch on it. Soft, lush, organic, natural. Landscaping may not always be thought of as an art, but Wade's work belongs in a gallery!

Check out the site when you get a chance and if you have any projects coming up, give Wade a call! www.greenstreetlandscapes.com

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hi Shane,
I doubt you will remember me, but I attended UNT as a journalsim major from 1998-2002 and remember you from working on the paper and hanging out in the GAB. I was friends with Angela Kolonovsky (if you remember her) and had classes with Kerri ---- (I don't remember her last name, but I think y'all dated?).

Anyway, I just saw the story you photographed about Ree Drummond in the LA Times, and when I Googled your name to see if it was the same Shane Bevel I remembered from UNT, I saw that you are now in Tulsa.

I wanted to say I loved your Pioneer Woman photographs, and I hope things are going well!

Jocelyn (Janota) Sexton